Failure to comply with rules may result in eviction without refund. No refunds for early departure or inclimate weather.
WHEN STAYING AT Big Meadow Campground, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL OF THE POLICIES LISTED BELOW INCLUDING OUR CANCELLATION POLICY.
Failure to comply with rules may result in eviction without refund. No refund for early departure of inclement weather conditions.
- Big Meadow Family Campground is not responsible for the failings of any other vendor or provider due to said vendor or providers' error or service interruption (e.g. electricity, water, gas, telephone, and internet).
- Big Meadow Family Campground and its affiliates, agents, employees, and representatives are not responsible and assume no liability for any event of loss due to fire, theft, accidents, acts of God, or any other loss, whether injury or loss of property.
- Big Meadow Family Campground reserves the right to refuse service or to evict anyone without prior notice who creates a disturbance, nuisance, or deliberately breaks any of the park's policies. Eviction will be immediate and without reimbursement of any fees.
- Guests should promptly report any equipment failure. All normal maintenance requests should be reported to the Big Meadow Family Campground office between 8AM and 6PM.
- All visitors entering the park must register at the office prior to entering the park. There is a fee for parking. The Visitor must park where our office staff directs. Visitors must leave by quiet time, 10PM.
- At times we will be updating photos for our website.
- After hours urgent calls, please call 911.
Early Check-Out or Departure
- No refunds for early departures.
- Any vehicles who have not checked in with the office may be towed.
- Bicycles, No riding after dark. Do not ride through guest sites, do not play around security gates.
- We love pets! We have a dog park! You are welcome to allow your pets to run and play. We do expect you to always clean up after your pet. There are bags and trash cans provided for your convenience.
- If you do not pick up after your pet, Big Meadow Family Campground will charge you a cleaning fee of $20.00. (Dog park has a security camera that is monitored by the office staff)
- Pets must NOT be left unattended
- Pets must be on a leash anytime they are outside.
Lost and Found Policy
- Any item not reported missing after 10 days will be discarded. If item is found by our staff and customer wishes we will be happy to mail the item to your address at the customer expense.
EV's (Electric Vehicles) and Motorcycle Policy
- EV charging is allowed for a $10 fee per day, this may not be allowed at your assigned site. Please check with office staff. However - use of pedestals for EV's is not recommended - charging an EV can cause substantial damage to our electrical outlets - If your EV causes damage, you will be charged a minimum of $75.00 to replace breakers and/or electrical receptacle.
- Personal Golf Carts are not allowed to be used at Big Meadow Campground.
- Motorcycles, please ride slow, speed limit is 5 MPH. Most drives are gravel, caution.
- Safety first!
Make Your Reservation Today!
Come spend quality time with your family and ours on the quiet side of the Smokies.